As featured on
SARASOTA, Fla. -- While BP looks to the U.S. Supreme Court for help in raising the bar on w…
BP PLC's $18.7 billion settlement for its 2010 oil spill doesn't end lawsuits filed by two public university systems against the oil giant.
- Boy dies after being shot by brother in Bradenton
- Rollover crash causes major backup on I-75 northbound in Sarasota Co.
- Armed robbery at RaceTrac gas station in Sarasota Co.
- 'No Swim' advisory issued for 2 locations in Venice
- Allegiant offers 5 new nonstop destinations through Punta Gorda Airport
- 12-foot pilot whale washes ashore at Point of Rocks Beach
- Car flips twice, becomes engulfed in flames after head-on crash on US 301
- Fitness blogger killed by exploding whipped cream canister
- FL: Man in viral video could be harassing manatees
- 75-year-old bicyclist hit by car on Washington Boulevard in Sarasota