As featured on
More than fifty-five thousand bone marrow transplants have been coordinated through the efforts of Be The Match Registry. Now a Sarasota resident who was helped by the registry is traveling to Capitol Hill in an effort to halt budget cuts.
- 7-8 foot alligator found in family's swimming pool in Sarasota Co.
- Port Charlotte teen cast in Florida-based Netflix series
- Manatee Co. detectives arrest 75 drug dealers, confiscate stockpile of drugs
- Teacher brings replica rifle to show class, sends Braden River schools into lockdown
- UK zoo evacuated after tiger kills keeper
- Nokomis man arrested for maintaining home with deplorable conditions
- Deputies respond to Nokomis home 93 times, arrest man for letting people use drugs inside
- One dead, one seriously injured after accident in Charlotte County
- Venice sets rules for those who want to take their dogs out to dinner
- 9-year-old boy gets airlifted from Sarasota BMX track