As featured on
An economic calamity looming, President Barack Obama on Friday signaled willingness to compromise with Republicans, declaring he was not "wedded to every detail" of his tax-and-spending approach to prevent deep and widespread pain in the new year. But he insisted his re-election gave him a mandate to raise taxes on wealthier Americans.
WASHINGTON (AP) -- In a challenge to Republicans, President Barack Obama urged Congress on W…
- Highway crash on I-75 kills entire family traveling from Georgia
- Update: US 41 in Sarasota is back open after a water main break
- Detectives: Booker Middle School students stole guns from homes
- Police: Employee gets attacked by woman at North Port Walmart
- Missing man's body discovered in east Manatee County
- IMG Academy career fair looks to fill over 250 positions
- Accident Saturday morning causes one fatality in Manatee County
- Sarasota Farmer's Market relocates due to construction
- Booker Middle School student found on school bus with a firearm
- 104 suspects arrested during undercover prostitution investigation
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.