Or, use your
** THIS IS NOT SOMETHING TO TAKE LIGHTLY. THIS BACTERIA IS DEADLY AND IS RIGHT HERE IN OUR WATERS HERE IN ENGLEWOOD. IN 2005, BILL, A PASSED AWAY BOYFRIEND, CONTRACTED THIS INFECTION ON A SANDBAR UNDER THE TOM ADAMS BRIDGE. WITHIN 24 HOURS HIS SKIN BELOW HIS KNEES WAS ALL GOLF BALL PUSS POCKETS, AND IN 48 HOURS, HE WAS IN TAMPA GENERAL SIGNING TO HAVE A 3 LIMB AMPUTATION! THE DOCTORS DECIDED TO KEEP THE LIMPS AND THEN DEBREEDED ALL HIS SKIN ON BOTH LEGS FROM HIS TOES TO HIS KNEES WAS SCRAPPED OFF AND ONE HAND FROM HIS FINGER TIPS TO HIS ELBOW. HE WAS LEFT WITH TENDONS, MUSCLE AND BONES EXPOSED. 9 OPERATIONS, GRAFTING, 3 MONTHS AT TAMPA GENERAL AND OVER 1.25 million in doctor and hospital bills, he passed away after being discharged and put on hospice. This is not only just if you EAT it, Another woman had contracted the infection from shaving her legs and then going swimming.....If your at all sick, diabetic, etc PLEASE be careful in the Gulf of Mexico. I have many many pictures from beginning to end but they are quite graphic. Here is one of me learning how to wrap his legs after some of the grafting was performed....I'm only posting to make people aware. It looked somewhat like his skin was boiling, got blood red in color with lots of bubbles that filled up and then looked like his skin was going to explode. RIP Bill
SUBMIT PHOTOS & VIDEOS | VIEW ALL PHOTOS & VIDEOS
Send your photos & videos to Pix@MySuncoast.com and you could be featured on ABC 7 & our website.
WWSB Station Profiles & Public Inspection Files
All content Copyright 2014 WWSB ABC 7. All Rights Reserved. For more information