As featured on
Keith Pacheco says he can’t get health insurance no matter how much he pays. The Langhorne resident is 63 and has diabetes. He works part time for a nonprofit organization that doesn’t offer coverage -- and he can't get it on his own.
- Lakewood Ranch chiropractor dies in 3-car accident on SR70 when hit from behind
- Traffic alert: All eastbound lanes blocked on State Road 70 in Manatee Co.
- UPDATE: Two arrests made in connection with Bradenton homicide
- Update: Missing 16-year-old Bradenton boy found
- Video: Girlfriend's Birthday Tour in Rented Ferrari Ends in Disaster
- Grandma on meth charged in bathtub drowning of North Port infant
- Ringling Bros. circus to close after 146 years
- Deputies: Florida man confessed to killing ex-college prof
- One person injured in shooting near Sarasota barber shop
- Update: Venice man, 90, killed at entrance of senior center indentified