As featured on
Two groups are suing the state to try to block a new Florida law that requires a 24-hour waiting period for abortions.
It's been 43 years since the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that the ban on abortion is unconstitutional. But the community continues to be split on the decision that gave every woman the right to make her own choice.
- Rollover crash causes major backup on I-75 northbound in Sarasota Co.
- Boy dies after being shot by brother in Bradenton
- Armed robbery at RaceTrac gas station in Sarasota Co.
- 'No Swim' advisory issued for 2 locations in Venice
- Allegiant offers 5 new nonstop destinations through Punta Gorda Airport
- Total awards offered increased by $5k for info on beaten tortoises in LWR
- 12-foot pilot whale washes ashore at Point of Rocks Beach
- Car flips twice, becomes engulfed in flames after head-on crash on US 301
- 75-year-old bicyclist hit by car on Washington Boulevard in Sarasota
- Fitness blogger killed by exploding whipped cream canister