As featured on
Two groups are suing the state to try to block a new Florida law that requires a 24-hour waiting period for abortions.
It's been 43 years since the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that the ban on abortion is unconstitutional. But the community continues to be split on the decision that gave every woman the right to make her own choice.
- UPDATE: Two arrests made in connection with Bradenton homicide
- North Port dance teacher charged with molesting female student, 15
- Update: Identity of landscape worker killed in Venice released
- Lakewood Ranch chiropractor dies in 3-car accident on SR70 when hit from behind
- Traffic alert: All eastbound lanes blocked on State Road 70 in Manatee Co.
- Update: Missing 16-year-old Bradenton boy found
- Video: Girlfriend's Birthday Tour in Rented Ferrari Ends in Disaster
- Woman who molested 3 teens she met at Payne Park registers as offender
- Ringling Bros. circus to close after 146 years
- Maid of honor arrested after drunken rampage at Florida wedding