As featured on
Two groups are suing the state to try to block a new Florida law that requires a 24-hour waiting period for abortions.
It's been 43 years since the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that the ban on abortion is unconstitutional. But the community continues to be split on the decision that gave every woman the right to make her own choice.
- Medical marijuana dispensary coming to Bradenton
- Man who stabbed Publix employee was 'furious' over other job incident
- Firefighters battle three-alarm fire at Nokomis restaurant, hotel
- 26-yeard-old with "C.R.E.A.M." neck tattoo wanted for armed robbery
- No-swim advisory issued for Nokomis Beach
- UPDATE: Wildfire on Egmont Key could take longer to put out
- Alert: Major accident causes heavy delays on I-75 at near University Pkwy
- Mother says missing endangered son last seen in Sarasota
- Public meetings on proposed changes to residential mowing services
- Nokomis Beach 'no swim' advisory remains in effect