As featured on
Two groups are suing the state to try to block a new Florida law that requires a 24-hour waiting period for abortions.
It's been 43 years since the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that the ban on abortion is unconstitutional. But the community continues to be split on the decision that gave every woman the right to make her own choice.
- Names of 79 suspects released in Manatee Co. drug sting
- Venice man killed in fatal motorcycle crash at US 41 intersection
- Venice assault and carjacking suspect now in custody
- Description of vehicle that hit, killed Sarasota woman released
- UPDATE: Woman dies after Gulf Gate hit-and-run
- Snooty enters Guinness World Records' 2017 Edition
- WATCH: ABC 7's Rebecca Vargas signs off on Good Morning Suncoast
- Bradenton girl, 12, charged with battery of teacher, deputy after they took her cellphone
- 4 unidentified suspects sought in Ellenton Outlet burglary
- Bradenton gang member busted for deadly fentanyl stash, guns
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.