As featured on
Two groups are suing the state to try to block a new Florida law that requires a 24-hour waiting period for abortions.
It's been 43 years since the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that the ban on abortion is unconstitutional. But the community continues to be split on the decision that gave every woman the right to make her own choice.
- 3 charged with torturing turtle, beating disabled veteran
- Video: Woman struck with tire iron at gas pump on Bee Ridge
- Sarasota man was shot, 2 possible suspects in Lakewood Ranch murder
- Update: Woman who jumped off Venice condo balcony identified
- North Port teacher's family says the shooting was a tragic accident
- 80-year-old killer found standing by blood-spattered car on Clark Road (photos might be disturbing)
- Deputies arrest man in Lakewood Ranch murder, another remains at large
- North Port police search for 'smiling' suspects stealing $1,750 from Walmart
- Update: Firefighters put out house fire near downtown Sarasota
- Man partially ejected from car in Venice crash