As featured on
Two groups are suing the state to try to block a new Florida law that requires a 24-hour waiting period for abortions.
It's been 43 years since the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that the ban on abortion is unconstitutional. But the community continues to be split on the decision that gave every woman the right to make her own choice.
- Accident Saturday morning causes one fatality in Manatee County
- Highway crash on I-75 kills entire family traveling from Georgia
- Update: US 41 in Sarasota is back open after a water main break
- Sprint car driver dies after crash during race at DeSoto Speedway
- Detectives: Booker Middle School students stole guns from homes
- Police: Employee gets attacked by woman at North Port Walmart
- Missing man's body discovered in east Manatee County
- IMG Academy career fair looks to fill over 250 positions
- Video: Gator eats player's golf ball in Charlotte Co.
- UPDATE: One southbound lane on I-75 closed due to major accident
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.