As featured on
Two groups are suing the state to try to block a new Florida law that requires a 24-hour waiting period for abortions.
It's been 43 years since the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that the ban on abortion is unconstitutional. But the community continues to be split on the decision that gave every woman the right to make her own choice.
- Friends remember Siesta teenager who was fatally hit by a car
- Deceased Sarasota man found in backyard prompts homicide investigation
- Drivers confused by Diverging Diamond Interchange
- Blue Whale Challenge raising concerns for school officials, parents on the Suncoast
- Port Charlotte man wins $1 million in Florida Lottery
- Bradenton tire warehouse fire under investigation
- Dashcam video captures large black bear in Port Charlotte
- Alt-Right Proud Boys on the Suncoast
- Family of fallen soldier mourns as his body returns home to Sarasota
- Sarasota couple charged after deputies find trafficking amounts of meth