Armed man barricades himself inside his Parrish home
PARRISH, FL (WWSB) - The Twin Rivers subdivision in Parrish the scene of an armed standoff Wednesday. Sheriff's deputies say around 3:30 p.m., an armed man barricaded himself insid...
Maria destroys homes, triggers flooding in Puerto Rico
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (AP) - The strongest hurricane to hit Puerto Rico in over 80 years destroyed hundreds of homes, knocked out power across the entire island and triggered heavy...
SWAT on the scene of a disturbance in Manatee Co.
MANATEE CO., FL (WWSB) - The Manatee County Sheriff's Office responded to a disturbance in Parrish on Wednesday afternoon.
Here come the Braves!
NORTH PORT, FL (WWSB) - It's official, the Atlanta Braves will be moving their spring training home to North Port. The three to two vote in the City Commission just barely gave the...
Postal Service asks customers to keep mailboxes clear of debris
FLORIDA, FL (WWSB) – The Postal Service is asking customers to keep the path to their mailboxes clear of debris.
UPDATE: SC family adopts 24 lb. tubby tabby at Florida humane society
JACKSONVILLE, FL (WIS) - A larger than life cat whose photo by a Florida humane society went viral has been adopted by a South Carolina family.
Lessons learned from Hurricane Irma
SARASOTA, FL (WWSB) - Now that Hurricane Irma has come and gone, emergency officials are reflecting on the storm and how they can improve their response. It was the first major hur...
75-year-old on motorcycle killed in crash on US-301
MANATEE CO., FL (WWSB) – A 75-year-old man was killed in a crash after he was tossed from his motorcycle on US-301.
20-year-old arrested for vehicle burglaries, credit card fraud on Siesta Key
SARASOTA, FL (WWSB) – A 20-year-old woman was arrested after she admitted to countless vehicle burglaries on Siesta Key and credit card fraud.
Suncoast concert to benefit Hurricane Irma victims
SARASOTA, FL (WWSB) Suncoast musicians will be playing their hearts out this weekend for hurricane victims. Justin Layman sent the word out to fellow musicians, saying "Lets come t...
Free admission to participating museums this Saturday
SARASOTA, FL (WWSB) - Museum Day Live! is this Saturday and over 1,250 museums across the country are participating.
K9 retires after nearly 8 years of service with Sarasota County
SARASOTA, FL (WWSB) – A beloved K9 has retired from the Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office after nearly eight years of service.
Volunteers needed to distribute food to those affected by Irma
BRADENTON, FL (WWSB) - The Food Bank of Manatee will have two more days of food distribution but they are in need of volunteers.
Police: Teacher faked cancer diagnosis, husband's death
WESTERVILLE, Ohio (WSYX/WTTE) - A former Westerville teacher faces several felony charges after police say she lied about having cancer and her husband dying to get paid leave....
Parking meters may be coming to downtown Sarasota in 2018
SARASOTA, FL (WWSB) - Parking meters in downtown Sarasota have been a topic of discussion for the past few months.
Armed man barricades himself inside his ...
Maria destroys homes, triggers flooding ...
SWAT on the scene of a disturbance in Ma...
Here come the Braves!
Postal Service asks customers to keep ma...
UPDATE: SC family adopts 24 lb. tubby ta...
Lessons learned from Hurricane Irma
75-year-old on motorcycle killed in cras...
20-year-old arrested for vehicle burglar...
Suncoast concert to benefit Hurricane Ir...
Free admission to participating museums ...
K9 retires after nearly 8 years of servi...
Volunteers needed to distribute food to ...
Police: Teacher faked cancer diagnosis, ...
Parking meters may be coming to downtown...
- Plant Fair coming to Palmetto
- Armed man barricades himself inside his Parrish home
- Manatee County Amber Alert
- Visit Sarasota County getting tourists back after Hurricane Irma
- Maria destroys homes, triggers flooding in Puerto Rico
- SWAT on the scene of a disturbance in Manatee Co.
- Here come the Braves!
- City of Sarasota adds new employees with 2017-2018 budget
- Postal Service asks customers to keep mailboxes clear of debris
- Venice Fishing Pier deemed unsafe thanks to Hurricane Irma
- FPL provides outage updates for the Suncoast area
- Mother and 4 kids reported missing in Bradenton
- 'Mad Pooper' publicly defecates in neighbors' yards
- UPDATES: Latest information on Hurricane Irma and its aftermath
- Man killed after crashing ATV into tree while celebrating a birthday
- Myakka River flooding threatens neighborhoods in Venice
- More Floridians now eligible for FEMA assistance; Here's how to apply
- City of Sarasota to collect Hurricane Irma debris on Monday
- Ryan, lawmakers tour Irma-damaged Keys, pledge funding
- Neo-Nazi group founder to plead guilty to having explosives
- The Latest: Defense says Menendez took trips at own expense
- US advises banks to be on lookout for Venezuelan corruption
- FL receives grants to provide temporary work to those affected by Hurricane Irma
- Watchdog: Airfares for many travelers rise due to bag fees
- Study: Most states would take a hit from GOP health bill
- Florida deputy accused of stealing items from a crime scene
- Who wins, who loses in bill aimed at upending Obamacare
- Immigrant hurricane victims turn to churches amid fear
- What To Know About Concussions with Gulf Coast Medical Group | Suncoast View
- JDub's Hurricane Irma Relief Concert with Trevor Bystrom | Suncoast View
- Preventing Falls with The Pines of Sarasota Rehabilitation | Suncoast View
- Surviving Hurricane Irma in St. Martin with LuxeFIT Adventures | Suncoast View
- Natural Stress Relief with Dr. Jenny Wilkins | Suncoast View
- Explaining Hurricane Irma to Kids with an Expert | Suncoast View
- Suncoast Custodians Turned Hurricane Heroes! | Suncoast View
- The Wildlife Center of Venice Helps Animals After Irma! | Suncoast View
- Sarasota Police Gone Viral Join Us in Our Studio! | Suncoast View
- Goodwill Manasota Teams Up for Irma Relief | Suncoast View