- 4 boneless pork chops about 8 ounces each
- 1/4 cup ground mixed peppercorns. Try a combination of green, pink and black. Truth be told I am not a a fan of white pepper in any form.
- Truffle salt
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup brandy
- 1/3 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- Fresh thyme
- 3 Tablespoons butter, cubed
- Wide Buttered noodles - cooked to order
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Coat both sides of pork chops with truffle salt and peppercorns Heat large sauté pan and heat oil Add seasoned pork chops. Sear about 3 minutes per side and then transfer to a baking sheet and roast until 145 internal temperature.
- Deglaze pan with brandy, scraping the bottom and reduce until almost all brandy is cooked off.
- Add broth, vinegar and fresh thyme to the pan and reduce heat. Simmer about 3 minutes and then remove from heat.
- Whisk in the butter, one cube at a time Place pork chop over buttered noodles . Top with remaining sauce