- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 4 salmon fillets about 6 ounces each
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 8 pieces sundried tomatoes in oil- patted dry
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 egg white, beaten
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees
- Sprinkle salt on both sides of the salmon. Mix the thyme, oregano, basil, dill, mustard and mayonnaise in a small bowl and spread over the salmon, then sprinkle the feta cheese on top. Layer the spinach over the feta cheese and top with sundried tomatoes..
- Roll the pastry out wide enough and long enough to wrap around the salmon,. Place the salmon in the center of the pastry and fold the pastry over the salmon. Place the roll seam-side down on a baking tray. Cut several small slits in the pastry to allow steam to escape. Brush the egg white onto the pastry.
- Cook in the preheated oven until the pastry is golden brown and the salmon flakes easily with a fork, about 45 minutes.