SARASOTA (WWSB) -·
1 cup red quinoa (cooked)
· 1 cup long grain rice (cooked)
· 3/4 cup canned black beans (rinsed and heated)
· 3/4 cup corn from the cob (either raw, steamed or frozen kernels corn
· 1 large tomato (diced)
· 2 scallions (large, diced fine)
· 4 tablespoons chopped cilantro (to your liking)
· 1 tablespoon lime juice (fresh squeezed)
· Florida Sunshine Blend (ST Armand’s Spice and Tea Exchange)
· ½ lime cut into wedges
· 1 cup feta cheese
In a large bowl, combine hot rice, heated corn, heated beans, tomato, scallion, cilantro, lime juice and kosher salt and feta cheese. Toss and serve.
Serve with Pork chops, pulled pork sandwiches or just as is. Perfect for sunset on the beach supper.