- 1 lb free-range chicken breast, diced (large)
- ½ lb spicy Andouille sausage, sliced
- 1 medium carrot, diced
- 1 Spanish onion, diced (medium)
- 3 stocks of celery, sliced (medium)
- 3 tablespoons Cajun spices
- 3 oz blended oil
- 1 stick salted butter
- 1 cup organic chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 large tomato, diced (medium)
- 1 cup of organic tomato sauce
- 1 lb penne rice pasta, cooked al dente
- Heat oil in a large sauce pan over medium high heat.
- Add the chicken, Cajun spices and Andouille sausage. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add one stick of butter and vegetables and cook until vegetables are transparent.
- Add all tomatoes, the rest of the butter and chicken stock and cook for 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper if needed/desired.
- Add the pasta.
- Garnish with grated parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!