- 3 large eggs room temp
- ¾ cup whole milk room temp
- 3 Tablespoons unsalted butter melted then slightly cooled, divided
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 TBSP. cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Place medium cast iron seasoned pan in oven at 450 degrees. Let pan heat at least 30 minutes,
- Blend eggs in a blender on high speed until very frothy.
- Gradually stream in room temp milk. Then gradually add 2 TBSP butter and blend,
- Add flour, cornstarch, salt and pepper and blend just until combined.
- Carefully remove skillet from oven and swirl 1 TBSP butter in skillet to coat
- Immediately pour batter into hot skillet
- Bake pancake until puffed and golden around the edges. About 25 minutes
- Top with ham sour cream and sliced avocado and fried egg