SARASOTA, FL (WWSB) - For reviews, recipes, cooking tips and more, visit MySuncoast Dining at www.mysuncoast.com/dining
- 1 lb square portion of pork belly
- 2 cups whole edamame beans
- kosher salt
- sesame seeds
- canola oil
- Teriyaki Sauce
- Take one pound square of pork belly, season with salt and pepper and vacuum seal. Immerse in your sous vide container and set temperature to 180 and cook for 36 hours. Remove the bag from the container and let cool. Cut the bag open and drain the liquid. Cube the pork belly into approx.. 1 x 1 pieces.
- Heat your oil in a deep pot and when it is 350 degrees, add the pork belly. Fry until crispy, then remove and drain.
- Toss with your teriyaki sauce and serve with warm edamame beans tossed in kosher salt and sprinkled with sesame seeds.