SARASOTA, FL (WWSB) - For reviews, recipes, cooking tips and more, visit MySuncoast Dining at www.mysuncoast.com/dining
- 2 tsp Lamb & Pork Seasoning
- 3 TBS Salted Caramel Sugar
- 1 tsp Autumn Harvest Spice Blend
- 4 - 6 oz boneless pork loin chops
- 2 TBS unsalted butter
- 2 tart apples - unpeeled, cored, and sliced thin
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 3 TBS pecans, toasted and chopped (optional)
- SEASON the pork chops with Lamb & Pork Seasoning. In a large skillet, melt butter.
- ADD pork chops. Cook over medium heat for 3-4 mins then turn chops and cook an additional 3-4 mins (or until pork reaches an internal temperature of 145°F). Remove chops from pan and plate. Cover to keep warm.
- ADD apple and onion slices to the skillet. Cook over medium heat until onions are caramelized, about 5-7 mins.
- Stir in Salted Caramel Sugar and Autumn Harvest Spice Blend and mix until well blended and the sugar dissolves.
- SPOON apple and onion mixture over pork chops. Sprinkle with pecans.